Injection Moulded Friction Rotors
- Friction Technology manufactures a range of OEM approved friction rotors by method of injection moulding.
- The injection moulded method of production provides the following advantages:
- High mechanical strength.
- Extremely strong attachment to the thermoset core.
- Low production costs as no bonding or grinding is required.
- Competitive pricing for OEM customers.
- High volumes can be produced quickly reducing lead times.
- Low tooling costs.
Contact us for more details.
- Additional Information
Brand Friction Technology Compares With Intorq, Lenze, Mayr, Warner Size Various sizes are available upon request
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Injection Moulded Thermoset Friction Rotor
- Application Examples
Aluminium Core Plate Prepared For Injection Moulding
Friction Material Is Injection Moulded Into Core Plate
Thermoplastic Core Plate Prepared For Injection Moulding
Friction Material Injection Moulded Into Thermoplastic Core Plate