Injection Moulded Friction Rotors
- Friction Technology manufactures a range of OEM approved friction rotors by method of injection moulding.
- The injection mouded method of production provides the following advantages:
- High mechanical strength.
- Extremely strong attachment to the aluminium core.
- Low production costs as no bonding or grinding is required.
- Competive Pricing.
- High volumes can be produced quickly reducing lead times
- Low tooling cost.
Contact us for more details.
- Additional Information
Brand Friction Technology Compares With Bubenzer, Intorq, Lenze, Mayr, Warner Size Various sizes are available upon request
- OEM Numbers
- Request A Quote
Get A Quick Quote For Injection Moulded Aluminium Friction Rotor
- Application Examples
Aluminium Core Plate Prepared For Injection Moulding
Friction Material Is Injection Moulded Into Core Plate
Thermoplastic Core Plate Prepared For Injection Moulding
Friction Material Injection Moulded Into Thermoplastic Core Plate