For Further Information About Our Products
- Friction Technology operates a Computerised Coordinate Measuring Machine.
- A coordinate measuring machine (CMM) is a device used in the measurement of the physical geometrical characteristics of an object.
- Our CMM can be manually controlled by an operator or it may be computer controlled.
- Measurements are defined by a probe attached to the third moving axis of the machine.
- The CMM enables FTL to meet very high tolerances often demanded by OEM & aftermarket clients.